It’s a remarkable opportunity to show the transcendent nature of Islam, of what we believe in, the guidance, and the strength, and the versatility of our religion that it addresses anything and everything. It proves, dare I say, it proves to a Muslim that islam can teach you how to live any aspect or any part of your life. – Sh. AbdulNasir Jangda
This is a special episode of the Qalam Institute podcast where we will be discussing the Fiqh of Social Media with Sh. AbdulNasir Jangda.
This episode covers:
- What led Sh. AbdulNasir to start addressing social media issues in the Muslim community from early on?
- Applying Islamic principles in this unprecedented time
- The Muslim internet legend who helped come up with program ideas like The Fiqh of Facebook
- Handling gender interaction online
- Practical principles for understanding how to handle gender interactions online
- Is it ok to leave people to police themselves online?
- The biggest challenge facing our community today.
- What Sh. AbdulNasir hopes to see out of the Fiqh of Social Media project